Sunday, August 20, 2006

Beginning of August 2005

Man its taken a long time to create a new page. Lots of stuff has been happening.The Boeing strike is still on. In its 11th week. I've had enough. Boeing take this as a personal challenge, sit down the the AWU and negiotiate, it can't do you any harm, may even get a very capable work force back at work and help my relationship at the same time (no need to worry anyone who is reading, but its not pleasant to live in a "stressed out" household.)Started working in the endoscopy department this week. Don't like it yet, but it will grow on me. Luckily I can go have lunch at my "read ward" to regain some sanity and face the afternoon. The clickiness of that group of women is quite phenomenal... and do they welcome new people - oh no that would be too hard.... make them feel like helpless pathetic people who don't know a damned thing, that will make them feel like better people (my apologies to anyone from H2 who may be reading this at some time in the future, just remember that new staff are your friends, not the enemy).Stop the rant now. Anyone who has taken the time to read this, please also go to www.williamtown.org.au and voice your protest as this may get my darling Jamie back to work, sooner rather than later.Thanks for reading.

No comments: